Guardrail Safety Boot, Min. Order of 12
The Safety Boot is a reusable base for constructing free-standing temporary guardrails and stair rails that meet OSHA standards.
- Two 2x4s are inserted into the center core of the base to form a rigid post
- Anchors directly into any walking/working surface (wood, OSB, or concrete) with no bracing needed
- Built-in flanges allow toeboards to be inserted between posts without using fasteners. Toeboards (which are required by OSHA) can be lifted out temporarily to bring up material and for clean-up
- Safety Boot railings are free-standing and can remain in place throughout construction, including drywall
- When the permanent railings are installed, the Safety Boot with post attached can be easily removed for use at another construction site
|Minimum Order Quantity||12|